Sunday, May 8, 2011

I blame high school...

...and AP exams, SAT, and every other possible test in the world from preventing me from blogging. >:p
However, I do have something to share. On Friday, my Spanish teacher showed us this amazing Zumba song. I think it's from a movie ("Fast the Furious"?) and is an amalgamation of Spanish and Portuguese. It's so, so catchy. Trust me...once you listen to it, it'll be on repeat. 
Enjoy & I promise to blog something extensive and meaningful (lol) soon. I have a lot planned up now that AP exams are (almost) over with.

-AA

9 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the new fast and the furious yet but I like the song :) I hope all your tests went well :) thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely can see why that's a Zumba song! Awesome!!

    Best of luck doing all the school stuff. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just LOVE your blog! I have one too!
    come check it out!
    www.tweensbloggin4god.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zumba is officially taking over the world! I really do think I need to hop into this hype... :)

    Sweet blog, I'm following you :) Don't worry about not blogging as regularly as you like - time of year!

    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this song is so fun! Terribly catchy!

    Good luck with all your tests :)

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh highschool! you ruin everything dont you :p
    i'm always swamped by tests, assignments, and tedious tasks. school keeps us from wandering and dreaming.
    best wishes x

    hope to hear from you*!
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete