School is over, but I still can't believe it. Today was the last day of this atrocious junior year...and now, it's finally summer...something I've been counting down till since (what?) April. Ah, it still doesn't hit me; it's going to be weird not waking up to go to school...but I'm ready. I'm ready for a great summer; it's my last summer of high school, so I'm going to make it one that's memorable. (In no specific order), I've created a list of my summer goals this year :)
1) Work out every 3-5 times a week. I usually slack off over the summer (heck, I slack off during the school year!). However, I've promised myself that I'm going to get toned this year. This means running on the treadmill every other day and doing exercises (lifting weights, zumba, etc).
2) Read, write, and blog. Oh, how I miss those young days where I had time for all my extracurricular fun. This summer I plan to try a variety of different books, write parts of my story and poems, and try to blog every day.
3) Surround myself with Espanol. Spanish is going to be so vital for me in the future...and I can't wait to take AP Spanish next year. So, this summer, I'm going to search up some Spanish blogs, watch Spanish movies, and listen to a lot more Spanish songs. Any recommendations?
4) Grow into character. I can't believe I'll be going to college in exactly one year. AHHH. I'm not ready...so this summer, I plan on gaining more confidence. I'll be attending a leadership conference and be taking some college classes at my community classes; I'll definitely meet some older people, which I hope will give me the boost I need.
5) Relax and have fun. This year was so strenuous and tiresome. I have dark circles under my eyes! So, this summer, I plan to spend a lot more time with friends, watch movies & TV shows, get manicures and pedicures, shop, and do all that fun stuff! I hope to keep a positive attitude through it all.
What are your summer goals? What do you think of mine?